Movement Alphabet combines interactive technology with immersive performance to visualise the physical personality embodied in how we move in daily life.
Each visitor of the interactive artwork is led by a guide on a journey through their own memories and stories. During this, their movements are analysed and rendered into a Movement Portrait through a process akin to a digital calligraphy of the whole body.
- 28 Oct 2016 Tate Modern, London
- 4-5 Nov 2016, G.A.S. Station, London
- 12-13 Nov 2016, Watermans Arts Centre, London
- 8 Mar 2017, Bucks New University, Buckinghamshire
- 20-21 May 2017, Old Truman Brewery, London